Dry port KTZE - Khorgos Gateway is a developing multimodal logistic hub, the services of which include the various cargo operations, such as: wagon and container operations, transshipment, terminal handling, and additional logistic services.
Operational activities includes:
- reception/dispatch of trains
- transshipment of cargo from wagons of one width of gage (1435 mm) to wagons of another width (1520 mm) and vice versa
- transshipment of automobile trucks (PRC – KTZ, PRC – KTZ)
- transshipment of vehicles (wagon – wagon, automobile – wagon)
- forming of container trains
- operations, which are performed on warehouses and container yard: loading, sorting, storage, dispatch of cargo and other
- customs procedures, insurance, provision of guarantees for all types of risks
KTZE - Khorgos Gateway is designed for handling the various types of cargo, such as: containers, tare-piece goods, out of gauge/in-gauge cargo and etc.