KTZE – Khorgos Gateway Dry port was built in order to increase the export-transit potential of Kazakhstan in the Eurasian region, develop the competences in the field of the global logistics, attract the foreign investments, as well as it is an essential part in implementation of “Nurly Zhol – Way to the Future” program of the State Head.
The major task of the project is to provide a quick and reliable alternative route to the already existing model of the supply chain to clients.
The main advantages of the Dry Port:
- Quick time of train handling.
- Possibility to de/consolidate the cargo in different modes.
- Safety of cargo in accordance with DP World standards.
- Minimal probability of cargo loss.
- Information on cargo in online mode.
- Information in real time mode, including photos of cargo / containers, available on the corporate web site.
- Services for forming the container trains in different directions.
- Fixed online schedule of reception and dispatch of container trains.
- Provision of the new opportunities for development of business due to convenient location of logistic and industrial zones.
The main advantages of the SEZ:
- Tax privileges (exemption from CIT, VAT, land tax and property tax).
- Customs preferences (relief of customs procedure for goods, which are imported to the SEZ territory).
- Simplified employment procedure for the foreign nationals.
- Strategically important location (at the crossroads of the old and new Silk way and in the center of the Eurasian continent).
- Open access to the wide market (Eurasian Economic Union, Central Asia, China, Europe, Turkey and Persian Gulf countries).